...all who enter do so at their own risk.
1. Any person bringing a dog into the off-leash area remains liable for damage or injury inflicted by the dog and is subject to all applicable Washington State, Spokane County and City of Spokane laws regulating dogs.
2. Any dog deemed potentially dangerous or dangerous by any recognized animal control authority is not allowed in an off-leash area.
3. Any person bringing a dog into an off-leash area must maintain control of the dog(s) at all times.
4. No handler is allowed to have more than three dogs in an off-leash area at any one time. A handler must attend his/her dog within an off-leash area at all times.
5. Any dog exhibiting dangerous or aggressive behavior, including but not limited to biting and fighting, is prohibited from an off-leash area.
6. A female dog in heat is not allowed in an off-leash area.
7. Any person bringing a dog to an off-leash area must leash the dog when it is outside the off-leash area; and, must carry a leash for each dog while inside the off-leash area.
9. All dogs must be vaccinated.
10. Any person bringing a dog into an off-leash area must clean up feces left by the dog, deposit the feces in the containers at the off-leash site, and visibly carry equipment for removing feces.
11. Any children less than 16 years of age in the off-leash area must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
12. Glass containers and alcohol are prohibited in an off-leash area.
13. Bicycles, skateboards, and other wheeled items are prohibited in an off-leash area.